Sunday, March 22, 2015

March 22, 2015 - A Journey of Discovery

   
Geranium patiently waiting for the healing sun of Spring and Summer.
     I'm discovering healing is a journey.  Slowly I'm learning to give up habits that are holding me back from reaching my full potential.  In all things I'm learning to seek the truth.  Finding inner calm is the key to unlocking what's real in any situation.
     How do I find calm?  First, I have to own how I feel.  Where is my mind taking me?  For example, do I see people working against me or for me?  Do I see all situations as related to me or do I see that all are working to find answers for the questions within their own life?
     Teamwork is all about having common goals everyone want to see come to fruition.  If all parties have buy in that the outcome is worthwhile then people are able to put self aside and work toward the common good.
     For me, as I begin to see the common goal, I've been able to see the potential in others and within myself.  My actions are going toward positive outcomes aligning to put me in a position where I may both meet my needs and the needs of the organization where I work.  I'm to discovering educational opportunities that tie into my personal and professional aspirations.  I'm beginning to truly listen to myself and others.
     I am finding answers I need all around me, in quick conversations in the hallway or break room, posts on Twitter and Facebook.  All leading to success from within just by being open to the possibilities of good outcomes.
     My hope, in chronicling my journey through life, is that others will find answers they are seeking too.  My greatest gift to me is to follow my dreams.  Know that to seek is to find.  In all things, always keep seeking the answers to why am I here, what's my purpose?  What's uniquely me and pursue that end goal for a lifetime.

Peace,

Melissa Blanchard - Missy.
Always seek the light of understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment