1. Must have a physical made public before running at Walter Reed Hospital.
2. Must be younger than 65.
3. Must have yearly 3rd party physicals made public including psych evaluation while in office.
4. Income taxes for past 10 years must be made public before nomination and every year while in office.
4. DOJ is elected position term to be 10 years and not to have election on Presidental election year - candidate must have legal background and Law Review contributor in their career/schooling.
5. Limit pardoning power for the executive - must be non-political and have no prior relationship with the President
6. Executive orders shall not be related to anything that is under rules to be completed by congressional action and all executive orders must be passed by majorities in house and senate
7. Treaties shall not be originated with the Executive branch but may be vetoed with the ability of the Senate to overrule with 2/3rds vote
8. Executive shall conduct themselves with decorum at all events no profanity in any public setting
9. President shall not confer any medals without first getting congressional and pentagon approval for appropriateness
These are a few I can think of off the top of my head. I also believe there should be no more State of the Union. The President shall hold press conferences/ press releases which may be televised or published depending on media outlets discretion and not to be used as a ratings or circulation boost.
All press should be conducted as fact reporting and opinion reporting will have to be noted with disclaimer that no facts are disseminated in the show or opinion article.
The President may be sued for false statement that cause harm to people or policies.
The President shall not be able to reallocate funds apportioned by the Congress, this includes holds. If a hold is needed it must be submitted to Congress and rule on with super majority.
All announcements will be done following rules of public service announcements.
It’s my hope that somehow we can bring back the founding fathers ideals into the United States politics and that the Chief Executive will represent the majority of this counties views and beliefs and that the office be regulated similar to how the workplace operates. No Fortune 500 would tolerate the kind of talk that is currently on display in the Whitehouse or at President Trump’s Rally’s.
May we all apply the simple rule, you can’t yell fire in a crowded theater as a means of free speech. The US is a huge theater and at this point we’ve had way too many “cries of fire” from the Executive branch. Please stop.