Sunday, June 8, 2014

Can Do Healthy Lifestyle Personal Journal 6/8/2014

Click on this Link to See Videos of my Journey to Wellness - Still Traveling on the Road

It has been 7 days of self-discovery for me.  I'm walking easier with less pain in my back muscles from tension.  So freeing to have found a way to release the emotional pain I had been carrying.

I'm off all of the prescribed medicines I've been taking for Asthma, acid reflux and sinusitis and feeling much better now.  I still take over the counter but low doses and they don't contain steroids.

I'll be meeting with my Can Do Healthy Lifestyle coach this week.  So much to be grateful for just since I started that program (end of April).  When it comes to all the good that's come into my life since last July 13th I feel truly blessed.

My calendars and e-mail are now working for me instead of overwhelming me.  I'm breaking down what I need to do into manageable pieces until progress is taking shape over all aspects of my life.

I still have new challenges every day but mostly I see these as opportunities to learn and grow. 

Work is changing now too, but I see it as a chance for growth and so far manageable.

My biggest aha moment for this last 7 days is learning the most important goal in my life is good health.  My mind, body, soul and spirit are all working with the universe to make this happen.  Identifying that without health none of the rest is possible helps me to get my priorities in line. Once you realize what's most important - the rest falls into place.

The next big revelation was how much my body needs to tell me.  Medicine can be good but must be managed.  Be sure to always know the side affects.  Meet with a Pharmacist they know more than anyone how the body works in conjunction with medication.

Enjoy every moment you are given to its fullest.  Look for the possibilities, treasure the positive encounters, learn from the negative ones.

Like my Grandpa Dean always said, "Lead, follow or get out of the way."  I choose to lead by following instructions that are needed, listening to good advice (especially from my own mind and body) and learning from those getting the job done.  Be still and you will hear.



No comments:

Post a Comment