Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I've signed to give those making the least a raise this year - raise the minimum wage

 Signon to give those making the least a raise.

I've signed to give those making the least a raise this year - raise the minimum wage.  When I first got out of college I worked at a Wendy's - had to live with my Dad since rent is pretty hard to make when you get little more than 3.00 dollars an hour.  That was in 1984.
People that are trying to work for a living, need to make a living wage.  Please sign the petition - you don't have to donate to sign - and you don't have to subscribe after - just decline at the bottom of the e-mail is this link:

 Click here if you'd like to unsubscribe from these messages.
Organizing for Action, P.O. Box 66732 Washington, D.C. 20035


This is an easy, safe and fast way to make you voice heard - just click on the link:   Signon to give those making the least a raise. And make a difference.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment