Saturday, March 29, 2014

Hallmark Channel Presents the Season 1 Finale of When Calls The Heart at 9/8 Central

Hope everyone is able to tune tonight to show how much America and the world values family entertainment the whole family is able to watch together.

While doing my #LetsMove 30 minutes I made a video http://youtu.be/BOrw1uQtKFw I mentioned how much we need a season 2 and the sun shined through - makes me think that some heavenly powers would also like a Season 2.  Tune in tonight and make let the sun shine through.

Thanks to all for their support on my #LetsMove tweets was able to handle the outside walk no trouble this time.  All things are possible if we have faith like a mustard seed.

Keep on moving and tweeting and promoting When Calls The Heart its important to lift up what's good and right in the world.

Peace,

Melissa Blanchard

No comments:

Post a Comment