Sunday, September 21, 2014

Wellness and Life Balance Melissa Blanchard Journal 9-21-14


Hi Everyone,

Well, allergies came back after the indoor plant move so they are now back outside and will remain.  There must be something in the soil that my allergy shots don't combat.  The plants are doing better back outside anyway - they are wild at heart so annual is what I'm able to sustain in Minnesota climate. 
Even with the slight relapse - I was able to give blood to the Red Cross check out this link and give if you're able http://www.redcrossblood.org/make-donation-v6.  Asthma medication doesn't disqualify you so give it a go.  I'm glad I've been taking steps to be in good health so I'm able to give to those in need.  The process was fast and easy.  All that worked on the blood mobile were friendly, helpful and good at their jobs.  I'm thankful they are dedicated to keep the blood supply well stocked in USA and abroad as needed.
Next week I'll be attending 2 classes.  Fairview Health Services is providing these educational opportunities at no cost to the employee and during work hours.  I'm thankful for an employer that supports continuing education.
Today was Fall cleaning day.  I found some pictures and a shelf my brother made for me.  Below are pictures of my new wall adornments:


Deep cleaning takes more out of you than just running the vacuum so one room a day will be my pace this Fall.
Yesterday I spent most of the day upgrading my Apple devices to iOS 8.  So far so good on the new operating systems functionality but it took quite a bit of memory to accomplish and some time to accomplish but I had the reward of completing the process successfully.
Also, on Saturday night I used my new Verizon Ellipsis learn more at this link:  http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/device/tablet/ellipsis-7?&zipRdr=y tablet to tweet with #CedarCoveTV, check out this think for more information:  http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/cedarcove/about, cast and fans.  The little Android did a good job without any issues so glad I have it for tweeting support for @HallmarkChannel family entertainment.  I enjoy tweeting with the actors from the show.  I appreciate they take the time to support the fans opinions. 
iPad still does somethings better than Android but there's something to be said for light weight and simplistic operation that Ellipsis manages very well.
I enjoy working with computer and mobile devices.  There's a satisfaction when you get everything to work together to make life easier both professionally and personally.
Here's hoping all is going well with you.  Your comments are welcome.  Keep on believing in the possibilities.
Sincerely,
Missy
Melissa Blanchard.

No comments:

Post a Comment