Saturday, May 17, 2014

Twin Citties Heart Walk - I'm Walking


Imagine the impact if we reduce death and disability from cardiovascular diseases and stroke by 20% by 2020!

I’m joining the American Heart Association's Heart Walk to promote physical activity to build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke.

My Grandpa Dean died at 69 from an enlarged heart in 1979. The doctors said his heart simply exploded in his chest there was no way to save him.

I'm hopeful we can all make a difference as we raise awareness of Heart disease.
Please give generously so that Grandpa's and Grandma's will have more than 4 years to enjoy their retirement.

I'm also hopeful I'll be able to continue in my new Can Do Healthy Lifestyle. Eating right and exercise has helped me lose 64 pounds.

I'm glad to be able to walk and move more freely.

Join me at the walk and/or by giving generously to the cause. Find me at Twin Cities Heart Walk - Please give Generously - Melissa Blanchard's Page


I just gave at the site - its fast and easy and safe - proceeds go directly to the American Heart Association.

Thank you all
Peace,
Melissa Blanchard
Minneapolis MN
Heart Walk supporter and walker.

No comments:

Post a Comment