Tuesday, May 27, 2014

How Books and Bookstores Have Changed My Life



http://melissablanchard62.wordpress.com/2014/02/28/recommend-it-starts-with-food-discover-the-whole30-and-change-your-life-in-unexpected-ways-by-melissa-hartwig-and-dallas-hartwig/
This book changed my life - I had tried so many diets even working with a Health Fitness place but this guide will bring home how the body works and what you need to do to get your weight under control and so much more. Take the time to read it (and it’s a quick read if all you want to do is get started on the lifestyle that will set you free).
I'm also thankful for Preferred One insurance and Fairview Health Service and Can Do New Thinking, Better Choices program - its helped me find the keys to long term solutions from food, to finances, to interpersonal relationships and finding peace within yourself.
I'm thankful that I found this book at Turn The Page Bookstore Cafe at the July 13th 2013 book signing with Nora Roberts I've lost 60 pounds since then and continue to lose until my muscle, bone and fat ratio is within norms. This is an achievable goal, this is my life and my journey and I control what food I eat, how much I move, and listening to what my body is telling me. See information about my journey to date and my continuing journal at my blogs:
Your spirit and soul are ready to be heard - tune in and listen. Keep on believing in the possibilities of what YOU CAN DO:)
On this blog click on the Weight link on the left to read about the beginning of my journey.  I'm keeping my ongoing journey in Journal form on http://lifeafter50m.blogspot.com/
I have to share and celebrate how books change my life and bookstores with heart carry just the books you need.  So glad I traveled to Boonsboro last July, hope all that are able attend this year as well.  Find out more about the 2014 book signing and brunch with Nora on her blog at this link:  http://fallintothestory.com/eventssignings/
Comments are welcome.
Sincerely,
Melissa Blanchard

No comments:

Post a Comment