Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Grandpa Roger's 75th Birthday Party - Thanks Pat

Hi All,
I'm reflecting on the beautiful gift my step mom Pat, gave my Dad for his 75th Birthday.  I hope as she copes with difficult decision to get Grandpa Roger (my Dad) the help he needs she remembers all the good times they had together and the thoughtful gesture of bringing those that love Roger Blanchard together to celebrate all the years we've had with him.  
Pat always remember you have my support.  We will all have more time to visit Dad, Grandpa, friend Roger because you have taken such good care of him at home and now transitioning to the next phase of care needed for the robbing disease of dementia.  
I'm also thankful to my niece and Pat's niece for helping Pat during the past 2 weeks.  You're both awesome.  
Peace to you and yours.  Remember to stay in the moment and only savor the good memories.  
Sincerely with love, 
Melissa Blanchard.

No comments:

Post a Comment